Fantech HP-190–discontinued (see HP2190 for replacement)
Quiet operation due to backward-inclined blades.
Rotating motor, Class B insulation.
Fan blades attached to rotating motor provide excellent motor heat dissipation, even at near zero RPM.
Designed for operation in air stream temperatures up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ball bearings are sealed and have a specially developed lubricant.
Backed with a five-year factory warranty.
- UV resistant, UL Listed durable plastic
- UL Listed for outdoor use/wet locations (approval #E128817).
- Watertight electrical terminal box
- Vibration welded housing for totally enclosed protection
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
|Pressure:||2.01 INCH WC|
|Warranty Period:||5 Years|