Fantech Item Number 89051
Formerly the HP 2133
Uses 4″ x 4″ or 4″ x 3″ couplers for 4″ or 3″ schedule 40 PVC pipe. 4″ strongly recommended.
Quiet operation due to backward-inclined blades.
Rotating motor, Class B insulation.
Fan blades attached to rotating motor provide excellent motor heat dissipation, even at near zero RPM.
Designed for operation in air stream temperatures up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ball bearings are sealed and have a specially developed lubricant.
UL listed for outdoor use/wet locations (approval #E128817).
Backed with a five-year factory warranty.
Available with attachable 6 ft. appliance cord 115v AC, 60 HZ.
Capable of moving over 90 cfm
- UV resistant, UL Listed durable plastic
- UL Listed for use in commercial applications
- Watertight electrical terminal box
- Housing vibration welded for tight seal
- Totally enclosed for protection
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
|Pressure:||.84 INCH WC|
|Warranty Period:||5 Years|