Fantech Item Number 89052
Formerly the HP2190Q
Uses 4″ x 4″ or 4″ x 3″ couplers for 4″ or 3″ schedule 40 PVC pipe. 4″ strongly recommended.
- Quieter operation due to backward-inclined blades.
- Housing vibration welded for a tight seal
- Rotating motor, Class B insulation.
- Fan blades attached to rotating motor provide excellent motor heat dissipation, even at near zero RPM.
- Automatic thermal overload protection.
- Designed for operation in air stream temperatures up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ball bearings are sealed and have a specially developed lubricant.
- UL listed for outdoor use/wet locations (approval #E128817).
- Backed with a five-year factory warranty.
- Available with attachable 6 ft. appliance cord 115v AC, 60 HZ.
- 4″ x 4″ fan couplings recommended
Capable of moving over 220 cfm
Compare with RadonAway RP145 (SKU 28461) or Festa AMG Maverick