Explore Our Products
ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIMEAward-winning EcoQube Features:
- Industry leading radon counting sensitivity of 30 counts per hour per pCi/L - 15 times more sensitive than industry standard
- Multiple Users
- Read from anywhere with WiFi and iOS/Android App
- Risk at a glance with LED lights
- Compact size (smaller than a Rubic's Cube)
- One-year warranty
- CES award winner!
"It's so nice to just install and dial it in. No need to swap between different fans. It costs more, but my labor is cut down. These would be really nice for new mitigators that just want to carry two fans and don't understand fan curves or all the different fan models. The two EC fans have you covered. We fixed a house using only 4.5 watts of electricity!" Jesse Green, Owner, American Radon Mitigator Anoka, MN 612-790-2928
- KTA-150 Original Low Voltage fan.
- Electronic system indicator (install inside home).
- Two LDVI flexible fan to 4" pipe couplers.
- 50' of cable with integral electrical disconnect.
- Charcoal canister short-term radon test kit & analysis.
- Alpha Track long-term radon test kit & analysis.
- Three system CAUTION labels.
- Hydro-sep water separation device to protect fan longevity.
3/24/20 COVID 19 Shelter in Place Issued for Alpha Energy Labs in Texas
Test kits will continue to be tested as normal, but due to reduced staff, expect slight delays.
Please call PDS for updates and information
0" of W.C. please perform radon test immediately
DO IT RIGHT
THE FIRST TIME!
GET OUR SOIL GAS MAT!
ACCORDING TO THE US EPA MODEL STANDARDS FOR RADON CONTROL SYSTEMS IN NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION, A MEANS FOR COLLECTING SOIL GAS SHOULD BE INSTALLED BENEATH THE SLAB.