Explore Our Products
- Industry leading radon counting sensitivity of 30 counts per hour per pCi/L – 15 times more sensitive than industry standard
- Multiple Users
- Read from anywhere with WiFi and iOS/Android App
- Risk at a glance with LED lights
- Compact size (smaller than a Rubic’s Cube)
- One-year warranty
- CES award winner!
“It’s so nice to just install and dial it in. No need to swap between different fans. It costs more, but my labor is cut down. These would be really nice for new mitigators that just want to carry two fans and don’t understand fan curves or all the different fan models. The two EC fans have you covered. We fixed a house using only 4.5 watts of electricity!” Jesse Green, Owner, American Radon Mitigator Anoka, MN 612-790-2928
MSRP $2679.00“The Fantech PFEDK is by far the best mitigation tool we have ever used! In the past, we would spend excess time determining pipe runs, air flow, and resistance. Deciding the right fan was only as good as our calculations and sometimes using a vacuum cleaner and a pitot tube would be misleading because of its differences from a radon mitigation fan. The Fantech PFEDK allows us to save time and money by determining the exact airflow and the exact radon fan every single job. It takes all the guesswork out and does all of the math and calculations for us. Every mitigator should have this tool! I highly recommend it!” Merritt Gantt, President and NRPP Radon Mitigator, True Air Technologies, North & South Carolina 833-878-3247 www.833trueair.com
- KTA-150 Original Low Voltage fan.
- Electronic system indicator (install inside home).
- Two LDVI flexible fan to 4″ pipe couplers.
- 50′ of cable with integral electrical disconnect.
- Charcoal canister short-term radon test kit & analysis.
- Alpha Track long-term radon test kit & analysis.
- Three system CAUTION labels.
- Hydro-sep water separation device to protect fan longevity.
Got a big job? Ask about LTL freight pricingWanna make your own design in minutes? It’s easy, check out our short tutorial here Our web algorithm tends to overestimate shipping, please order this material by phone. This ensures the best price and we can give you an immediate estimate on availability.
DO IT RIGHT
THE FIRST TIME!
GET OUR SOIL GAS MAT!
ACCORDING TO THE US EPA MODEL STANDARDS FOR RADON CONTROL SYSTEMS IN NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION, A MEANS FOR COLLECTING SOIL GAS SHOULD BE INSTALLED BENEATH THE SLAB.